911 ~ Emergency
(423) 562-9842 ~ Phone
(423) 562-8121 ~ Fax
email@example.com ~ Email
Jason Shetterly ~ Chief
camping safety tips
- When camping build a fire pit. Use rocks as outer walls. Never use wood, if the wood you used rolls and it's on fire, you could set the woods on fire or your campsite.
- When camping always watch the campfire, make sure you don't let it get out of hand.
- Never play in the campfire.
- Never throw empty bottles or metal cans in a campfire. The contents could explode. Also it is considered littering.
- Always make sure your insect repellent candles and lamps are put out before you go to sleep at night.